Saturday, May 18, 2013

I think I'll skip the drinks anyway

Was thinking maybe I'd have some whiskey tonight, but I'm not really feeling it. I've had a pretty good sober streak already and have been exercising regularly, so why blow it over some ESC-crap that I'm not really that interested in this year anyway. I guess the competition requires certain parameters to be fulfilled for me to truly enjoy it, and I have a drinking session booked for next Friday anyway, so it's not a big loss :) Now I'll go running for a while and then it's time to check out the ice hockey World Championship semifinals.

3 comments:

  1. "A drinking session booked for next Friday"

    love it. have fun with that Jani. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, technically I'm just meeting up with some friends, but one doesn't have to be Nostradamus to predict how that's gonna go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh okay that's still cool. But yea, the way that's gonna end is obvious. Have fun with your "drinking session". And don't hurt yourself. Or anyone else. At least try not to. :)

      Delete